mahout-user mailing list archives

From 刘逸哲 <zhe.li...@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject How could I use bayse model with my C++ online classifier
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 02:54:29 GMT
Hi all,
         I have trained a bayes model using mahout on my hadoop cluster, and I want to use
this model with my c++ online application. So I will implement the classifier as mahout did,
but I don’t know how to load the model using c++ as the model are sequence files.
    I want a bayes model in text file, so that I can easily read and parse it using c++. Is
there any suggestion about this?

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。