mahout-user mailing list archives

From "beneo_7"<>
Subject 回复: How could I use bayse model with my C++ online classifier
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 02:57:50 GMT
read the java source code and implemenet it in c++

发件人: 刘逸哲 <>
发送时间: 2011-07-05 10:55
主 题: How could I use bayse model with my C++ online classifier
收件人: "" <>

Hi all,
         I have trained a bayes model using mahout on my hadoop cluster, and I want to use
this model with my c++ online application. So I will implement the classifier as mahout did,
but I don’t know how to load the model using c++ as the model are sequence files.
    I want a bayes model in text file, so that I can easily read and parse it using c++. Is
there any suggestion about this?

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.