mahout-user mailing list archives

From Marko Ciric <ciric.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclude by RuleSet
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:39:04 GMT

Hi Em,

If I understood well what you're asking, you could implement a new
CandidateItemStrategy class. If you see that interface, there's this
method getCandidateItems(long userID, DataModel dataModel) that has all
parameters you need in order to filter out items that belong to the
unwanted category.
This class is actually used inside an item-based recommender.