mahout-user mailing list archives

From Em <mailformailingli...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Exclude by RuleSet
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 13:53:02 GMT
Hi Steven,

That would be the alternative. Create different data-models per
category, yes.

Does this affect the quality of your recommendations in comparison to a
data-model that contains also not-relevant data for the current
category/situation/social-graph but the unwanted recommendations are
filtered out by a Rescorer?

Regards,
Em