mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the predicted target lable using CrossFolderLearner?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:17:46 GMT
You have to remember that mapping.  You will have created it when you
encoded the target variable.

This is occasionally a nasty problem.  I have considered adding the ability
to record a dictionary in the classification models, but have not done so.

What interface would you like to see?

Hector, you might like a vote on this.  What do you think?

Jeff, what do you think about the impact on the clustering/classification
unification?