mahout-user mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems running examples
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 18:36:12 GMT
Jeff,

Could you tell me about what's failing in KMeans and LDA when running
on a cluster? I had this working just prior to 0.5 in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-694

Thanks,

Drew

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Jeff Eastman <jeastman@narus.com> wrote:
> Ahem, KMeans is not busted. It is being maintained by me, at least. The build-reuters.sh
script runs only in local mode on 0.5 and fails in both KMeans and LDA when run on a cluster.
The MIA examples are not always correct. Most of this has been reported before.