mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request - Release 0.6 feature set listing
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:48:28 GMT
Hello Kumar,

Check the Mahout JIRA for features planned for 0.6 at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT

It would be great if you could test the distributed ALS recommender that
uses matrix factorization. If you wanna dive into that I'm sure we'd
find a lot of things you could improve.

Check it's original jira issue as a starting point:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-542

If you want something small to work, you can check
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-609

Does that match what you expected? If you have any ideas yourself, feel
free to share them with us.

--sebastian