mahout-user mailing list archives

From Xiaobo Gu <guxiaobo1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which maven command to use to put all the binaries into the distribution layout?
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 13:28:31 GMT
On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:
> Use
>
> mvn -DskipTests package
But the above command only creates  jar files in seperated target
directory, does not assamble them in a releaseable layout, I write the
following lines in a package.sh file, but found several directories
are not contained in trunk

[gpadmin@lixsvr1 trunk]$ more package.sh
#!/bin/bash

rm -rf package/*