mahout-user mailing list archives

From Hector Yee <hector....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SGD didn't work well with high dimension by a random generated data test.
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 04:35:30 GMT
I'm curious, have you tried patch 702? (SGD passive aggressive). There's no
training wrapper for it yet but the one for any other sgd should work.

I've had useful models with much higher dimension and less training data
from it before.

--
Yee Yang Li Hector
http://hectorgon.blogspot.com/ (tech + travel)