mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I feed google analytics output to Apache Mahout
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 23:30:33 GMT
Any logging system you like can generate the log.

It may be nice to have special static calls to a special server for logging.
 Log one call with your predictor variables as you would give them to you
classifier or whatever information you would give to your recommendation
system.  Then log another call each time the user engages with content.
 These calls can be implemented as special rest calls if you like.  Or they
can just be log items.  There are LOT's of ways to implement the logging.
 If you are using Apache, investigate the standard logs.