mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <jeast...@Narus.com>
Subject RE: Check the input files present in cluster
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 17:49:30 GMT
You are going to have to be much more explicit in terms of what command line invocations you
did and what results you got in order for anybody to be able help you much here. Have you
tried the clustering examples in the wiki?

-----Original Message-----
From: Madhusudan Joshi [mailto:madhusudanrjoshi@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 10:23 PM
To: user@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Check the input files present in cluster

Hi,

I am new to mahout and trying out clustering. I created a cluster using
kmeans in bash. I want to know which files are present in a given clusters.
I tried looking for it in cluster dumper but didn't find the required
solution. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

--
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
Everything we see is perspective, not the truth.