mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a little help with using SVD
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 02:53:58 GMT
Hmmm... maybe I'm being paranoid, but iirc, a custom Comparator on
Vector.Element instances will fail to produce correct results because
Vector.iterate() reuses Element object instances.  It'll be fast, yes, but
does your code pass the current unit tests?

I ask because I think I've tried this before... :)