mahout-user mailing list archives

From Wasim <wasim.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: File name too long error on linux machine
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:06:08 GMT
Hi,

I have exactly followed the steps given here on mahout wiki page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/clustering-of-synthetic-control-data.html

What i have not done is to clean build mahout as described in Pre-Prep part
step 3, because i already had the job jar. I have even used the same data as
given on the wiki page.

Regards,

Wasim