mahout-user mailing list archives

From sharath jagannath <sharathjagann...@gmail.com>
Subject Another set of basic questions
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 06:39:13 GMT
I have 3 questions:
1. Now that I am able to create clusters. I want to know how to find
intra-cluster distance between the data points say top m data points close
to me within my cluster.
2. Say I have created initial cluster and now want to update it but do not
want to do it from scratch, I will use canopy to approximate the closest
cluster but how should I know what is the new cluster created from the data
points which are not part of any of the old cluster?
3. Now after some time I want to recluster everything. How should I do it?
Where should I get the all the vectors? Should I have to recreate
everything?

Thanks,
Sharath