mahout-user mailing list archives

From vineet yadav <vineet.yadav.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incremental data stream clustering.
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:59:51 GMT
Hi Sarath,
In mahout k-mean clustering, sequence file of  initial cluster center is
passed as a argument. You can run k-mean clustering algorithm incrementally.
During each pass of k-mean clustering, you can pass cluster which are
computed in earlier  stage of k-mean clustering  as initial cluster centers.
But you need to make sure documents/posts in each pass are related for
better result.
Thanks
Vineet Yadav