mahout-user mailing list archives

From Diego Tejera <diegotej...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 20news example problem
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:34:46 GMT
Hello Kate,

Yes, i did.

this is a ls from what it is inside on **/classfier/bayes:

diego@pamela:~/tesis/mahout03/core/target/classes/org/apache/mahout/classifier/bayes$
ls
algorithm  common  datastore  exceptions  interfaces  io  mapreduce  model
 TestClassifier$1.class  TestClassifier.class  TrainClassifier.class

Thanks

--
Diego Tejera
http://diegotejera.org