mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SlopeOne MemoryDiffStorage processOneUser???
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:22:50 GMT
You probably have a lot of items then, and need to limit the size of the
diff storage or else it will run out of memory. For example, if you have 1M
items, the table in theory has up to 500B entries. Just pass maybe 100
million as the last parameter to the MemoryDiffStorage constructor to limit
how many entries are kept.