mahout-user mailing list archives

From Petr Cvengros <pcvpcv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building Mahout
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:31:42 GMT
Ubuntu is generally considered a Linux system, so the absence of chmod
wasn't causing the problem. The actual cause was that I've run out of
memory while running the Mahout test. But thanks for getting me on the
right way.

I have exceeded the swap file size and after some twenty minutes,
Mahout was successfully built. Even the examples seem to work.

Thank you, Sean!

Petr