mahout-user mailing list archives

From sharath jagannath <sharathjagann...@gmail.com>
Subject Incremental data stream clustering.
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:28:04 GMT
Hey All,

Another new bie to mahout.
I want to implement a system that clusters incoming data stream.
went through mahout clustering tutorials but I am still not sure how to
handle dynamic evolution of the cluster in mahout.
To be specific, I am trying to cluster the content from a RSS feed and not
sure how I should be using mahout to achieve it, are mahout clustering
algorithms incremental?

I was looking at interfaces like weka's incremental cluster in mahout to
achieve this and I am lost :D.
All help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sharath