mahout-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Potter <thelabd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KMeans Clustering Issues
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 23:49:46 GMT
Hi Chris,

If I'm reading your message correctly, it sounds like you are trying to pass
sequence files as input to the clustering job. The clustering jobs require
vectors as input, not just sequence files. So make sure you are pointing to
the output of seq2sparse, which would be something like: path/tfidf-vectors
or path/tf-vectors

Cheers,
Tim