mahout-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Mühlbachler <dan...@muehlbachler.org>
Subject Re: SlopeOne MemoryDiffStorage processOneUser???
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:29:00 GMT
Ok, that's true because I in my preferenceTable I have about 650 000
entries/ratings (~24MB) but it's curious that it worked before perfectly
without any problem and I have nothing changed on my system except the
svn update and recompilation. It also takes approximately as long as
before to build the diffs.
So, you think if I say 100 million entries should be kept about 3GB of
heap size is enough?