mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mahout beginner's how-to
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 14:27:27 GMT
Hi Petr,

we find it very useful! Actually a lot of Mahout users are just in this
moment sitting together at the Berlin Mahout Hackathon and complaining
about the lack of introductory documentation! Your howto is exactly the
stuff this people wanna have! Could you move it to Mahout's wiki? That
would be awesome.

--sebastian