mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dan Harvey <danharve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any UK Mahout Meet-ups in '11
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:56:33 GMT
Thanks Sean,

Yes that's monthly meet up I currently organise and it would be great to have more Mahout
presence there if anyone is interested and can easily come to the London area.

For the meetup next Thursday a few people from Mendeley where I work will be going too who
are using Mahout too, so if anyone is interested in going to a pub after to start to start
to see who's using Mahout in this area then that would be great. We probably will be anyway!