mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Bay Area Mahout Meetup Dec. 7?
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:58:53 GMT
I'm going to be in the Bay Area on Tuesday Dec. 7 and thought it would be cool to have another
informal meetup for Mahout.  Anyone in the area interested?  I think the general consensus
was to be in the South Bay, which I think nicely fits with my schedule, too.  We could check
on the Hacker DoJo (we are likely going to be having a Lucene Meetup there on the 8th for
those interested, but it isn't officially announced yet.) but I'm open to other suggestions.
 The last one was OK at Panera, but it was a bit hard to hear.

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Yes?  No?  Maybe?  Anyone have hosting facilities?

-Grant
(Your North Carolina-based San Fran/Bay Area Meetup Organizer)