mahout-user mailing list archives

From Stefano Bellasio <stefanobella...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grouplens dataset Recommenderjob with Hadoop
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:29:22 GMT
Thanks :) Right now i try to figure out how i can rewrite my class and delegate all the constructors
without the IDRescorer that is something that i don't need, i think. The problem is that i'm
not sure about all the steps, i'm working on eclipse, when i will have a result i'll come
back here for a feedback :) Thanks