mahout-user mailing list archives

From <praveen.pe...@nokia.com>
Subject Exception while reading the output of map/reduce from another map/reduce
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 22:36:23 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to read the output generated by PFPGrowth from another map/reduce job and I am
getting classnot found exception. I even copied mahout jar file to hadoop's lib folder and
still no luck. I am wondering if anyone has this issue. I also tried with libjars option and
that's giving me cannot open file error. Where should I be putting the mahout's jar file in
order to avoid this exception?

$ hadoop-0.20.2/bin/hadoop jar /home/ppeddi/dev/Merchandising/RelevancyEngine/relevancy-core/dist/Relevancy4.jar
-i raw-downloads-input-10K      -o reco-patterns-output-10K-1S      -k 100      -method mapreduce
     -g 500  -regex '[\ ]' -s 5

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mahout.fpm.pfpgrowth.convertors.string.TopKStringPatterns
        at org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClassByName(Configuration.java:762)
        at org.apache.hadoop.io.WritableName.getClass(WritableName.java:71)
        ... 10 more
Thanks
Praveen