mahout-user mailing list archives

From Fernando Fernández <fernando.fernandez.gonza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lanczos Algorithm
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:08:18 GMT
Hi again Jake,

I'm having a lot of problems trying to use the DistributedLanczosSolver
class directly. I get ClassNotFound exceptions for
org.apache.mahout.math.vector, but svd seems to execute perfectly when I use
it on the command line (The only problem is that I only get printed
eigenvalues and I need them to do the extra multiplications you mentioned
before). Can you tell which .java file or source code generates the job
under "mahout svd" command so I can compare it to my code and see if i'm
missing something that causes the exception? If I have this code, I just
need to add the lines needed to persist eigenvalues.

Best,
Fernando.