mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bay Area Mahout Meetup Dec. 7?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 01:01:30 GMT
+1

Panera is at the wrong end of the peninsula for me, personally.  Jake owes
us a transit of the peninsula anyway.

Dojo would be great and would be able to handle lots of folks.  I may be
able to offer our offices here at MapR as an alternative.  We could handle
up to 15 or so and have some central space, kitchen and four breakout rooms.
 I will have confirm that as well.