mahout-user mailing list archives

From Matthias Böhmer <matth...@m-boehmer.de>
Subject Re: Exploiting the last visited items
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 06:53:26 GMT
I don't want to have the recent items in the data model. My data model
is based on more historical data, and for the recent items I just
guess a preference value. I have already tried to use an IDRescorer,
but this its computation takes way too long since it is computed for
every item. For me it seems reasonable, to use my standard recommender
besides the anonymous user recommender for recent items and combine
their results. Or are there any better ideas?