mahout-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Binhara <binh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: grouplens example build in eclipse
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:35:59 GMT
i try it before and my jetty dont responde correctly ..

i review my instalation of example and i got this error :

HTTP ERROR 503

Problem accessing /RecommenderServlet. Reason:

    org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.common.TasteException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ${recommender.class}

Caused by:

javax.servlet.UnavailableException:
org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.common.TasteException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ${recommender.class}
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.makeUnavailable(ServletHolder.java:394)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:432)
	at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.doStart(ServletHolder.java:245)

Well..

i think the servelet dont find a recommender class in recommender.properties
file .

Directory in which this class of recommendation should be?
For the jetty find it?

I would like to run this example in eclipse, and to deploy in tomcat.

thanks