mahout-user mailing list archives

From Edoardo Tosca <e.to...@sourcesense.com>
Subject Re: (Near) Realtime clustering
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:15:43 GMT
Thank you,
I am trying adding new documents but I'm stuck with an exception.
Basically I copied some code from KMeansDriver, and I execute the
clusterDataSeq method.
I have seen that the clusterDataSeq accepts a clusterIn Path parameter that
should be the path that contains already generated clusters.
Am I right?

When it try to emitPointToNearestCluster and in particular it calculate the
distance a CardinalityException is thrown:
what does it mean?

BTW I'm creating the vector getting documents from a Lucene index.