mahout-user mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: classification example doubts
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:12:42 GMT
I am guessing this is a bad interaction on Windows. I have never tested this
code out in Windows and wierd as it sounds, I really dont have access to a
windows machine. There could be a unix like path generation code somewhere.
I see the model is loading correctly. Need to verify if the the same is the
case with reading the input files. Can you paste the test classifier code,
the input text reading part and see if its loading the text into the string
correctly.

Robin