mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <jeast...@Narus.com>
Subject RE: Bay Area Mahout Meetup Dec. 7?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 00:23:54 GMT
+1 for another meetup. I enjoyed the last one a lot. Dec 7th works for me too.
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Ingersoll [mailto:gsingers@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 2:59 PM
To: user@mahout.apache.org; dev@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Bay Area Mahout Meetup Dec. 7?

I'm going to be in the Bay Area on Tuesday Dec. 7 and thought it would be cool to have another
informal meetup for Mahout.  Anyone in the area interested?  I think the general consensus
was to be in the South Bay, which I think nicely fits with my schedule, too.  We could check
on the Hacker DoJo (we are likely going to be having a Lucene Meetup there on the 8th for
those interested, but it isn't officially announced yet.) but I'm open to other suggestions.
 The last one was OK at Panera, but it was a bit hard to hear.

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Yes?  No?  Maybe?  Anyone have hosting facilities?

-Grant
(Your North Carolina-based San Fran/Bay Area Meetup Organizer)