mahout-user mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Offtopic: Hadoop World Talks?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 21:16:57 GMT
You can get a preview of the talk from the Booz Allen Hamilton folks
here: http://www.slideshare.net/ydn/3-biometric-hadoopsummit2010

Although their talk will be less focused on Biometrics per se, and
more on general uses of their Fuzzy Table code. They use Mahout canopy
and kmeans to partition their feature vector search space. Lalit
Kapoor, the presenter, is one of the guys that runs the Hadoop DC
Meetup.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to HW this time around.

Drew