mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <j...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Mahout dependencies on windows
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:05:31 GMT
Building from scratch is now even easier than on our wiki, as Cloudera
CHD3 is now available containing Hadoop 0.22.2
(http://www.cloudera.com/downloads/). Once you have downloaded and
started according to their instructions, jump to #7 in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mahout+on+Amazon+EC2
or just:

# svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mahout/trunk mahout
# cd mahout
- or -
# tar zxf mahout-distribution-0.4-src.tar.gz
# cd mahout-distribution-0.4
- then -
# mvn clean install

I've tested most of the Mahout examples on CHD3. I will also update the
wiki once our 0.4 bits are released