mahout-user mailing list archives

From Tamas Jambor <jambo...@gmail.com>
Subject cannot build the project
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:56:28 GMT
Hi,

I was trying to build a project just now, to get the latest changes, but it
came back with the following errors:

Tests in error:
  testStore(org.apache.mahout.df.mapreduce.partial.InterResultsTest)
  testLoad(org.apache.mahout.df.mapreduce.partial.InterResultsTest)
  testMapper(org.apache.mahout.df.mapreduce.partial.Step2MapperTest)
  testProcessOutput(org.apache.mahout.df.mapreduce.partial.PartitionBugTest)
  testEvaluate(org.apache.mahout.ga.watchmaker.MahoutEvaluatorTest)
  testStep0Mapper(org.apache.mahout.df.mapreduce.partial.Step0JobTest)
  testProcessOutput(org.apache.mahout.df.mapreduce.partial.Step0JobTest)
  testLoadDataFromFile(org.apache.mahout.df.data.DataLoaderTest)
  testGenerateDatasetFromFile(org.apache.mahout.df.data.DataLoaderTest)

I am building on the same machine with the same settings as usual. what's
wrong with it?

thanks

Tamas