mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Evaluator for RecommenderJob (hadoop implementation)?
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:28:51 GMT
When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.
See Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:DonDiego/Thread_hijacking