mahout-user mailing list archives

From Simon Reavely <simon.reav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble running RecommenderJob with Mahout 0.3 - class not found issues
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:38:51 GMT
This same dataset works fine outside of hadoop, with the non-hadoop versions
of logliklihood, slopeone, etc

However, it could be that this code is more sensitive to issues.

When I get a few minutes I think I'm gonna need to look more closely at
these lines:
    String[] tokens = TasteHadoopUtils.splitPrefTokens(value.toString());
    long itemID = Long.parseLong(tokens[transpose ? 0 : 1]);

...and how data without preferences works

I'll also run on my data with preference values.

Stay tuned!!

S.

--
Simon Reavely