mahout-user mailing list archives

From Kris Jack <mrkrisj...@gmail.com>
Subject Reading Vectors Created from a Lucene Index
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:54:04 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have been using mahout to generate vectors from a lucene index using:

$MAHOUT_HOME/bin/mahout lucene.vector

In doing so, mahout creates an output file that has new ids for my
documents, that are completely unlike my original --idField, that is a
string.  How can I relate the new ids to my original ids?  Is there is a
method that allows me to output the vectors with the original --idField
values that appear in the lucene index rather than the new doc ids?

Thanks,
Kris