mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mahout in action
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 18:54:11 GMT
It more or less walks through org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.hadoop.item,
how it works, and the issues involved. Later I'd like for it to cover
the SVD-based implementation that will be written this summer too. If
you're pretty into the code already, it may not add much value.

But hey there's the whole (forthcoming) section on clustering and
classification!