mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing Mahout
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 21:47:04 GMT
(BCC mahout-user, moving to mahout-dev)

Alrighty I think the subtlety here is that:

String.format("%.2f", foo)

... will format numbers in a locale-specific way. I think we need:

String.format(Locale.ENGLISH, "%.2f", foo)

(Sorry to be English-centric, but we have to pick one locale in order
to guarantee behavior, and this seems the most reasonable default.)

Thoughts, dev?