mahout-user mailing list archives

From Arshad Khan <khan.m.ars...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Empty cluster exception
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 01:28:36 GMT
The data being used for clustering is coming out of an index created on a
bunch of PubMed abstracts. The index is passed through a TFDFMapper using
the tf-idf weighting scheme and a points file is generated using the
LuceneIterable class. This file is the input file to the KMeansDriver
program. The code to perform this is actually same as one given in the
util.vectors.lucene.Driver class.

Arshad