mahout-user mailing list archives

From Tolga Oral <tolga.o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommending items for anonymous users
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:15:34 GMT
Unfortunately my user-user similarity information is quite limited too, it
probably covers only 50% of the user base.

I was actually just reading TreeClusteringRecommender and
TreeClusteringRecommender2, I was thinking to get a small number of clusters
then pick top items from each cluster to
create some diversity.

I might do a A/B testing with popularity versus above method to see if there
is any significant difference for the user.