mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing Mahout
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 21:48:53 GMT
The command line should be:

export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -Duser.language=en -Duser.region=us"

but it is possible it is not actually going to pass the argument to
the Java test program anyway.

You can ignore the test failure for now. Just run "mvn
-Dmaven.test.skip=true compile". We will look at fixing the test. The
library should be working fine for you otherwise.