mahout-user mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Participation: Technical Talks -- ApacheCon North America 2010
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:02:49 GMT
On 28.04.2010 Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> >> ApacheCon North America 2010
> >> 1-5 November 2010 -- Westin Peachtree in Atlanta

Thanks for forwarding the CfP - I think, I'd like to do the introductory talk to
Mahout again (if there are no objections or alternative proposals from the
community): I guess we have lots of news to share with people since last
ApacheCon US.

In addition there are a few topics I would love to see on Mahout there as well,
but do not consider myself as the right person to present on these:

- Apache Mahout case studies - if you are using Mahout for a real cool project,
it would be great to learn more on what you are doing with it, which problems it
solves for you and how it fits into your system.

- Apache Mahout and search - how can Mahout help build better search
applications?

- Scaling data analysis with Mahout - tell us your story on how Mahout helped
scaling your data analysis problems

Isabel