mahout-user mailing list archives

From adam35413 <adam.ham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dealing with kmean and meanshift output
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 19:01:48 GMT

I took a look at the code, and the only thing that seemed to be required was
the Sequence file.  I pulled the part-00000 file from output/clusterPoints/
folder off of my Hadoop cluster, and tried the following command:

bin/mahout clusterdump --seqFileDir part-00000 --output testFile.txt

This resulted in the following error:

no HADOOP_CONF_DIR or HADOOP_HOME set, running locally
Apr 9, 2010 3:00:25 PM org.slf4j.impl.JCLLoggerAdapter error
SEVERE: MahoutDriver failed with args: [--seqFileDir, part-00000, --output,
testFile.txt, null]
null
	at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.printClusters(ClusterDumper.java:121)
	at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.main(ClusterDumper.java:302)
	at
	at
	at
org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver$ProgramDescription.invoke(ProgramDriver.java:68)
	at org.apache.hadoop.util.ProgramDriver.driver(ProgramDriver.java:139)
	at org.apache.mahout.driver.MahoutDriver.main(MahoutDriver.java:172)

Strange, since $HADOOP_HOME is actually set.  Thoughts?