mahout-user mailing list archives

From Qichao Que <colin....@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with using ARFF converterI checkout mahout-0.4 and install it successfully. But when I want to convert a sparse ARFF file, it says error information as follows: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mahout/math
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 03:50:59 GMT
I checkout mahout-0.4 and install it successfully.
But when I want to convert a sparse ARFF file, it says error information as
follows:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.
NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mahout/math/map/OpenIntDoubleHashMap
at
org.apache.mahout.math.RandomAccessSparseVector.<init>(RandomAccessSparseVector.java:54)
        at
org.apache.mahout.math.RandomAccessSparseVector.<init>(RandomAccessSparseVector.java:39)
        at
org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.arff.ARFFVectorIterable$ARFFIterator.next(ARFFVectorIterable.java:190)
        at
org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.arff.ARFFVectorIterable$ARFFIterator.next(ARFFVectorIterable.java:151)
        at
org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.io.SequenceFileVectorWriter.write(SequenceFileVectorWriter.java:41)
        at
org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.arff.Driver.writeFile(Driver.java:176)
        at org.apache.mahout.utils.vectors.arff.Driver.main(Driver.java:137)
org.apache.mahout.math.map.OpenIntDoubleHashMap
        ... 7 more

Then I search the classes in mahout-math-0.4.jar for that class by

shell > jar tvf mahout-math-0.4.jar | grep OpenIntDoubleHashMap

Nothing appears. I wonder if you have implement that interface?

Colin