mahout-user mailing list archives

From gustavo salazar <guga.salazar.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Building Mahout
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 01:28:04 GMT
 Hi, I have a problem building mahout. I follow this steps
http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/buildingmahout.html but when I change
directory to the checked out directory and use mvn install I get always an
error

maven/target/supplemental-models.xml .  File not found

I don´t have any folder which name is TARGET

Well, I solved the problem creating the target folder inside the maven
folder and then copying and pasting the file supplemental-models.xml from
another directory to this directory . I don´t think It is a good practice
but it let me run MVN INSTALL for a while. But then I got another error.

The new error refers to a folder TARGET again, but in other directory, so I
don´t know what to do with this folder named TARGET  that doesn´t exist.

I ´ve used the svn version, the 0.2 release and I got the same error. The
xml not found.

I am working with Ubuntu, I installed maven2 via apt-get, and installed
subversion too.

How could I solve this problem?

--
Gustavo Salazar Loor