mahout-user mailing list archives

From Cui tony <tony.cui1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: decision forest
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 03:58:12 GMT
Hi,deneche

  Is there something wrong? In new BuildForest.java, it use
DFUtils.storeWritable(getConf(),
forestPath, forest);
  But in DFUtils.java, the definition is  public static void
storeWritable(Configuration conf, Path path, Writable writable) throws
IOException
  So I get the error message in eclipse :

      The method storeWritable(Configuration, Path, Writable) in the type
DFUtils is not applicable for the arguments (Configuration, Path,
DecisionForest)