mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GenericRecommenderIRStatsEvaluator results
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:16:06 GMT
What is your DataModel like? what is your range of ratings?

I don't think it's sparsity, no. These are results from just a handful
of users; it's possible that the test results in 0 for just those
users. But it's not a great sign; I do think something's wrong here
but don't yet see an issue with what you are doing.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Mirko
<idonthaveenoughinformation@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to evaluate the IR statistics of my item based recommender with the GenericRecommenderIRStatsEvaluator.
However, precision and recall are 0.0 for each user, as I can see from my logs.